When burning your scented candle for the first time allow the wax to melt all the way to the edge of the jar. This will ensure an even burn throughout the candle, and it will avoid what is known as tunneling - where only part of the wax melts, creating a shorter burn life.
Soy wax has a lower melting point than other waxes, that’s why the throw of the scent is so great and last longer than others.
Before each burn, it is essential to ensure you have removed any unnecessary wick, trimming the wick to approximately 1/4 inch. This is easy and can be done simply by pinching the burnt wick away with your fingers, before it is lit.
When lighting the candle make sure that no wick trimmings or used matches are in the wax, always burn your candle on an even and fire resistant surface and ensure that it is away from flammable items (plants, magazines, books and fabrics, etc.)
Never burn the candle for longer than 2 hours at a time. When extinguishing, the glass will be hot so please be careful. Never extinguish a candle with water, it can cause hot wax to splatter and might cause the glass container to break. Extinguish the candle if it repeatedly smokes, flickers or if the flame becomes too high. If this occurs the candle isn't burning properly. Cool, trim the wick and then check for drafts before relighting.
When the candle was is down to 1/2 inch please discontinue use, you can reuse the vessel as a plant holder or desk organizer should you so wish.
Always burn your candle within sight, away from drafts and never leave it unattended. Please keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Enjoy, with care, and if you need a reminder the label on the bottom of the jar will give you instructions.