Created more than 120 years ago, the famous traditional Papier d'Arménie® booklet contains detachable strips of perfumed paper. It is still produced in the same factory in Montrouge, where only traditional manufacturing methods are used and its 1885 formula remains unchanged.
Available in 3 scents
- Rose: The legendary Papier d'Arménie® booklet is adorned with rose to welcome the new scent of the moment. While preserving its well-known oriental notes, the new booklet features a romantic powdered rose fragrance.
- Traditional: This scented paper smells of delicious velvety vanilla with a hint of smokey amber. A single sheet of the paper could be used to scent a small box, trunk, dresser, etc.
- Armenie: As the paper slowly burns, it releases fragrances of incense, myrrh and vanilla as well as certain woody scents, an aroma that was created by the famous perfurmer Francis Kurkdjian. His aim? To re-create Armenian scents by reworking the legendary fragrance, imbuing it with a mystical presence and a hint of the Orient.
Instructions for use
Tear off one strip, fold it like an accordion and place it on its longest thinest side on a heat-resistant surface. Light it, blow gently so that the paper does not burn up (Papier d’Arménie® should burn slowly).
A single strip is enough to perfume the whole house and remove unpleasant
odours from cooking, tobacco, pets, etc…
Papier d’Arménie® can be used all year round to scent your home and
create an atmosphere of well-being.
• Burn one strip at a time, 3 to 4 times a week
• Ventilate your home regularly
• Never leave a burning strip unattended
• Do not leave the product within reach of children.